Valiant Wings Supermarine Swift
Scale modellers have never had it so good. Right now all manner of historic aircraft types can be built in the popular scales. However for the serious modeller and enthusiast references can be scarce or hard to find for many of these interesting types. Valiant Wings’ Airframe Detail series is addressing this, providing a one-stop reference guide for anyone wishing to model certain aircraft.
The Supermarine Swift – A Technical Guide by Richard A. Franks will be our first title covering a post-WW2 RAF jet. This Airframe Detail title covers a very important, but much neglected post-war RAF type. Whether you are tackling the brand new Airfix kit, or grappling with the old Hawk offering in 1/72nd scale this title will be essential reading for you.
Publication is scheduled for early February, cover price £12.95.
Every Airframe Detail title contains:
- A wealth of historical photographs
- · Walkaround detail period pictures
- · A mass of period diagrams from original flight manuals
- · Detailed study of structure, equipment and armament
- · Colour profiles and camouflage and marking detail by Richard J Caruana
- by Richard J Caruana
- · Lists of all kits, accessories and decals produced in all scales
- · At least 68-84 pages in volume in A4 format
Pre-order your copy before February 1st and save £2.00 on shipping!