Valiant Wings Publishing: The Fieseler Fi 156
The Fieseler Fi 156
A Detailed Guide To The Luftwaffe’s Versatile Storch – Including Post-war Production, by Richard A. Franks
First off the blocks for 2017 is the next title in the Airframe Album series from Valiant Wings Publishing. This series of books offers everything that modern modellers want when they are tackling a specific subject.
Our eleventh title in the Airframe Album series will be an essential companion for anyone tackling the Hasegawa (1/32nd), Tristar (1/35th), Esci or Tamiya (1/48th), Academy or Airfix/Heller kits in 1/72nd scale.
Contents will include:
- A wealth of historical photographs and detail images of preserved examples
- Period detail images during production and service use
- Fully detailed 3D isometric views by Chris Sandham-Bailey of all prototype and production airframes
- Full colour profiles and camouflage and marking notes by Richard J. Caruana
- At least 100 pages in total
- Lists of all Storch accessories and decals produced in all scales
- Kit builds of the Smer (ex-Heller) Fi 156C and a conversion of the Academy Storch to a K-65 Čáp in 1/72nd by Libor Jekl, plus the Tamiya 1/48th example by Steve A. EvansAirframe Album No 11: The Fieseler Fi 156
will retail at only £16.95 per copy + postage and packing.
Due out mid-February.
Pre-order your copy here before February 14th and save £2.00 on shipping.
Our books help you get under the skin of both well-known and overlooked aircraft types and have proved to be very popular with fellow enthusiasts.
If you have not done so already, I look forward to receiving your order.