Airframe & Miniature No.9: The Dornier Do 335 Pfeil
The next book in the Airframe & Miniature series is coming next month.
Pre-order Airframe & Miniature No.9: The Dornier Do 335 Pfeil here.
A Complete Guide To The Luftwaffe’s Fastest Piston-engine Fighter by Richard A. Franks
Pre-order Special. Order your copy before November 1st and save £2.00 on postage!
This ninth book in our much-acclaimed series will contain at least 176 pages packed with vital information that no active modeller and late WW2 Luftwaffe enthusiast should be without.
The Dornier Do 335 contains:
- 40+ pages of technical information
- 20+ pages of walk-around images and technical diagrams
- 5+ pages of camouflage and markings
- 25+ pages of model builds and modelling information
- 200+ photographs including wartime images
- Colour side views and four-views by Richard J. Caruana
- 3D isometric views of all prototype and pre-production variants by Wojciech Sankowski
- Specially commissioned extensive full kit builds by Libor Jekl, Steve Evans and Dani Zamarbide of the 1/72nd scale Revell (ex-Dragon) Do 335A-1, 1/48th scale Tamiya Do 335A-12 and 1/32nd scale HK Models Do 335B-2 kits
- Specially commissioned front cover artwork by Jerry Boucher
- A set of 1/48 scale fold out scale plans