Tanmodel 1/32 Su-33
Dear forum members and our modeller friends;
As TANMODEL we are very pleased to announce our new project to you.
We completed the 3D design of 1/32 scale Sukhoi Su-33 project that we have been working on for about 8 months and is ready to start production.
We would like to thank our modelling engineering consultant Mr. Cumali AYGUN (Turkey) who provided support to Tanmodel’s specialized design team, especially our SU-33 expert Mr. Hakan OKAY (Turkey), Vladimir NAZAROV (Russia) who checked our design during the creation of our design.
The specifications of our kit are provided below. We will share the details of our kit with you in LSP forum same time tomorrow and we would like to answer your questions. We hope you will like our project as well. Our other 1/32 project will of course be as much detailed as this project.
You can follow the news about our project from the first issue of SAM magazine to be published and you can read our interview about our SU-33 project on the website of Doogsmodels.
We would like to thank Mr. Gary HATCHER from Scale Aircraft Modelling (SAM) magazine who is the editor of our media sponsor and our friend Matt McDougall for his tremendous support.
– ONE PIECE INTAKES (The biggest and one piece Intake in the industry will be in our SU-33 kit)
– 61 Parts Huge P.E. Fret
– Foldable wing option
– Movable Canard, Slat, Flap, Aileron, Rudder, Horizontal Stabilizer parts
– Open-Closed Refueling Probe
– Open-Closed Canopy, Airbrake, Tail Radar parts
– Detailed Cockpit and Canopy parts
– 8x R-27, 4x R-73 Missile and Pod parts
– 9 Options Pylon parts
– Precise Panel Lines and Rivet details
– Slider-Mould Nozzle parts
– Modeller-friendly Part breakdowns
(Mr.) Baris TANSOY
Owner and Founder of TANMODEL™ Plastic Model Kits Ltd.