I must admit a bit of favouritism here since I worked on RAF Pumas for many years.
Check out our reference photos of option #6. Photos taken by yours truly.
The Puma decals options in this new sheet are:
- SA.330L Puma, AE-508, Stanley airport, Falklands Islands 1982.
- SA.330B Puma, 67-DC, Operation Daguet, Iraq 1991.
- IAR-330L Puma, 49, Kecskemet , Hungary 2013.
- SA.330H Puma, 175, Pretoria, South Africa 2014.
- SA.330L Puma, HD19-3, (1254), Palma de Mallorca, Spain 2014.
- Puma HC.1 , XW231, RAF 230 Squadron, RIAT 2005, Fairford, UK 2005.
- Puma HC.1 , XW222, RAF 33 Squadron, Vilnius, Lithuania 2006.
Paul Tosney – Model Builder International – www.modelbuilderinternational.com