This is a small PE update set ideal for a first venture into using PE. The set is produced by Eduard specifically for the Platz 1/72F-15J and so the quality is very good.
The bag contains:
- One half sheet of paper with instructions on both sides
- One small PE fret with 35 pieces of PE
- Small plastic sheet with 2 pieces of film to cut out
The set covers these areas:
- replaces instrument panel with pre-coloured panel
- seat belts
- inside of air intakes
- outer air intake panels
- various aerials under the nose for 2 configurations
- inside the airbrake
- 3 aerials further back on the airframe
- 2 panels further back under the airframe
This set would be a good start for someone trying PE for the first time or if you just want to do some simple updates without spending too much time on them. The instructions are clearly laid out and simple to follow. The PE is very nice, as you would expect from Eduard.
If you just want to make a few small updates to your Platz F-15J or to try your hand at PE for the first time, then this set is for you.
Look out for a review of the Platz 1/72 F-15J coming soon!