The next Panzerwrecks issue is coming out in December – just in time for Xmas!
- How did partisans improve the firepower of the Somua S35? And where did it end up?
- Who was ambushed at Vukov Klanac? What vehicles did they lose?
- Why did a German Panzer unit pose as Allied tankers?
- Where did the Yugoslav Army collect and overhaul captured German AFVs?
The answers to these and other questions are to be found here in Panzerwrecks 19, with 151 rare and unpublished large format photographs sourced from around the world.
- Panzer Zug Wrecks
- 5.(verstärkte) Polizei-Panzer-Kompanie
- Panzers in Post War Yugoslavia
Authors: Lee Archer & Bojan Dimitrijevic
Date: December 2015
No of Photos: 151
No of Pages: 96
Size: 280x210mm (L)
Available for pre-order from the publishers for £16.99 (US $26.33).