Airframe Album No.10: The Me 163 Komet
Airframe Album No.10: The Me 163 Komet can be pre-ordered now. Pre-order Special Offer! £2.00 OFF p&p for all individual pre-ordered copies before September 1st from Valiant Wings Publishing.
A Detailed To The Luftwaffe’s Rocket-Powered Interceptor
by Richard A. Franks
The tenth title in the Airframe Album series is an essential companion for anyone tackling the Meng (1/32nd), Trimaster/Dragon (1/48th), Academy and even the older Airfix and Heller kits in 1/72nd scale.
- A wealth of historical photographs and detail images of the world’s preserved examples
- Period detail images during production and service use
- Isometric views by Wojciech Sankowski of all prototype and production airframes from DFS 194 through to Me 263/Ju 248
- Colour profiles and by Richard J. Caruana
- At least 100 pages in total
- Lists of all DFS 40/194, Me 163A, B, C & D plus Me 263/Ju 248 accessories and decals produced in all scales
- Kit builds of the PM DFS 194 and Special Hobby 1/72nd Me 163A by Libor Jekl and the Trimaster/Dragon 1/48th and Meng 1/32nd Me 163Bs by Steve Evans
We’ll be reviewing it here on MBI once published.