Airfix April News
Airfix has posted an update of their latest progress on new kits, and significantly, more information about the 1/72 Victor B.2. You can read all the info about the Victor B.2, and other updates on their website here, but the images are posted below.
- The 1/48th scale Canberra kit (A10101A) will be reissued later in the year
- 1/72nd scale USAAF bomber re-supply set (A06304) – coming later thhis year
- New 1/72nd scale Boeing B-17G Flying Fortress, which is due to arrive late May.
- A55202B is a new starter kit release, arriving next week, which presents the modeller with an example of the British Aerospace Hawk T.1A in the famous colours of the Royal Air Force Aerobatic Display Team ‘The Red Arrows’.
- Another addition to the Starter Set range, A55100 Supermarine Spitfire Mk.Ia X4561 / QJ-B, which still retains the black underwing recognition marking applied to many earlier RAF fighters.
- 1/48th scale Tropical Hurricane Mk.I (A05129) is just around the corner and expected in stock in early May.
- A50177 Fokker E.III/BE2c 1/72nd Scale Dogfight Double Set
- A50097 Vulcan to the sky Gift Set 1/72nd Scale
- A55205 Hawker Siddeley Harrier GR.1 1/72nd Scale
- A55105 Red Arrows Folland Gnat 1/72nd Scale Starter Set
- A55100 Supermarine Spitfire Mk.Ia 1/72nd Scale Starter Set
- A03304 RAF Emergency Set 1/76th Scale
- A04003 Supermarine Swift Mk.5 1/72nd Scale
- A03080 Messerschmitt Bf 110C-2/C-4 1/72nd Scale (due Monday)
- A50125 Mini Cooper S 1/35th Scale Starter Set
- A08016 Armstrong Whitworth Whitley Mk.V 1/72nd Scale